Mission and Vision
The University of Washington Bothell Alumni Council, in partnership with the University of Washington Bothell and UWAA, represents the institution’s graduates by providing leadership, services, events and opportunities for alumni to connect, collaborate and engage with fellow alumni and to support and build a stronger University community.
The UW Bothell Alumni Council (UWBAC) meets the first Tuesday of the month August through June, 6 to 8 pm. We encourage you to get involved by attending meetings, participating on committees, and working on many of the upcoming events!
If you'd like to join UWBAC as a voting member, there are open positions. Join us at any UW Bothell Alumni sponsored event or an Alumni Council meeting and we can answer any questions.
UW Bothell 2017-2018 Alumni Council
- Chair: Mina Hooshangi (IAS '11)
- Chair-Elect: VACANT
- Secretary: Amanda Lee (STEM '17)
- Past Chair: Sarah Amos Bond (IAS '98, MAPS '09)
- Awards & Recognition Chair: Curtis Takahashi (IAS '04)
- Fundraising Events Chair: Mary Howisey (IAS ‘02)
- Membership & Marketing Chair: Marielle Jardiel (IAS '15)
- Alumni Relations Chair: Benjamin Studley (IAS '16)
At-Large Advisory Board:
- Joe Santos (Liberal Studies '97)
- Shauniece Drayton (IAS '14)
- Bob Huntzberger (Business '12)
- Aaron Huston (IAS '13)
- Jeff Seigel (MBA '08)
- Jacque Julien (IAS '15)
- Mandy Knudtson (IAS ‘12, MAPS ‘14)
Student Representative: Holli Nolan
Questions? Contact Tiffany Kirk, Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com or 425.352.3614.