If you have not been enrolled for more than one quarter (excluding summer quarter) then you must submit a returning student application by the application priority date for your expected quarter of re-entry.
Because academic programs determine admission based upon prior academic record and space availability, admission is not guaranteed to returning students. Returning non-matriculated students are re-admitted as space permits.
Instructions and Restrictions
- The University will accept but not process a Returning Former Student Re-enrollment application for any student who has either a financial or academic hold on their transcript or registration. Once the hold has been cleared, the application will be processed.
- A returning student must pay a non-refundable Enrollment Confirmation Deposit after they are re-admitted but before they will be able to register for courses.
- A returning student must submit a Measles Immunity Verification Form if they haven't already satisfied the requirement. Students originally starting at UWB before Autumn 2006 have not shown proof of the measles immunity verification, and must do so now.
A student applying to enter the University for the first time or in a new category/class may not apply as a returning student. Instead, students who are not returning to UW Bothell should consult information about their appropriate category.
- Complete the Returning Student Application
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Updated Transcripts (if applicable)
Submit your application by the application priority date as listed on the Application Dates Page. Applications may be accepted after the priority due date on a space-available basis.
If you have specific questions, please contact us at (425) 352-5000 or email us.